Emerio, an NTT Communications company, is a leading IT solutions and services organisation with deep roots in Southeast Asia.
Through our state-of-the-art delivery centres in Singapore (HQ), Malaysia, India, Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand, and Australia, we partner with our clients on their digital transformation journey. Our client base has continued to grow in the past 21 years and now includes small, medium, and large enterprises in the public and private sectors and within a wide range of industries.
Our 2000+ professionals, broad industry knowledge, extensive technology partnerships, and proven methodologies have earned us a successful track record as we remain committed to delivering high-quality services and solutions with our in-country and right-shored teams of technology experts.
Combining NTT Communications’ world-class capabilities in networks, data centres, hosting, cloud, and managed security services with Emerio’s process and technology expertise in IT applications, IT Infrastructure and Consulting Services, we offer comprehensive, tailor-made, scalable and secure solutions to our clients.
Our long-term approach to client relationships embodies reliability, efficiency and adaptability.
- Emerio was founded in Singapore in 1997
- Currently employs over 2,000 people
- Has operations in 7 countries with delivery centres in Singapore (HQ), Malaysia, Indonesia, India, Philippines, Thailand and Australia.
- Offers comprehensive ICT solutions, provisioning and management of IT infrastructure and business applications, data analytics and consulting services
- Focused on service excellence and customer delight
- An NTT Communications Company which is part of NTT Group, a US$105 billion Group.
About NTT Group:
NTT Group is one of the world’s largest companies in data hosting, connecting more than 230 centres worldwide. Its’ wholly owned marine fibre-optic cable network makes up the world’s second largest IP backbone. NTT Group’s global network is supported by offices in every major geographic region, delivering service, support and technical expertise to you.
About NTT Communications
NTT Communications was founded in 1999 and provides consultancy, architecture, cloud services and security to optimise the ICT environments of enterprises. These offerings are backed by the company’s worldwide infrastructure, including leading global tier-1 IP network, Arcstar Universal One™ VPN network reaching 196 countries and 140 secure data centres worldwide.