SHARED HELP DESK
Emerio’s Shared Help Desk (SHD) provides a help desk service to business users through a shared service model that helps our customers gain expert IT help while avoiding the significant investment required to create and maintain an in-house multi-lingual help desk.
English, Japanese, Mandarin, Malay, Thai, Vietnamese
Assistance during local business hours for each supported country (optional 24 x 7 support)
Simple Pricing Menu
Pay based on Language, Support Hours, and Ticket Volume
Shared services deliver significant cost savings without compromising quality
Language and Support Hours Packages:
Customer can select each package from No.1 to No. 10 based on their requirement. They can also select multiple packages. e.g., No.1 and No.5, No.2 and No.3 and No.6, etc.
○ : Service provided; × : Service not provided; – : Not applicable
- Phone and Email Support: Assistance is provided through both phone and email for all supported languages
- Remote Assistance: Help desk agents can use Windows Remote Assistance to provide a direct solution walkthrough to the user over an encrypted connection
- Help Desk Scope: Windows OS, MS Office, Active Directory, Antivirus, Adobe Reader, Browsers, Smartphone email password (Android/iOS), SAP (GUI and password), ERP password and service order request routing (Microsoft Dynamics/SAP)
- SPOC: Single Point of Contact to provide contact information of designated teams for out-of-scope inquiries
- Flexible Subscriptions: Customers can upgrade to higher volume/additional languages or downgrade to lower volumes/fewer languages after 6 months of initial contract.