Regla RCS is an automated regulatory compliance and reporting solution for banks. The platform helps bankers meet the changing regulatory compliance requirements (international and regional) and has a set of standard reports that can be modified for specific analysis with multiple data views and grids.
Automated data decoration for Basel II/III fields.
Can be deployed on a wide variety of database platforms including Oracle, DB2, Sybase & SQL.
IAS 32/39 Compliance
Helps meet IAS 32/39 requirements with automated calculations, journal entries and reports.
Core Banking Compatability
Integrates with standard banking applications including Oracle FlexCube, Finnacle, Fiserv ICBS & Silverlake.
Dashboards & Analytics
Supports standard and ad hoc queries. Bundled reports can be modified for specific analysis.
Application Design and Compliance Reporting Overview:
- Financial Calculations: Automatically calculate interest rates, value of instruments at amortised cost and impairment through discounted cash flows
- Data Feeds: Receives data from standard banking applications such as OPICS, MUREX, FITAS, EximBills, IMEX, Oracle GL, SAP GL, Ascend, Cardpac and Eurovision
- GL Adjustments: Automated adjustments to Central Bank GL format
- Reconciliations: Auto adjustment / auto balancing based on rules engine. Data store processes data after GL detail reconciliation
- Reports: Extensive support for current reporting requirements such as loan loss provisions vs. Assets, analysis of PD & LGD trends, assets and liability maturity profiles.