Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems or equivalent external work experience or equivalent formal training in related duties.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Resolve questions of program intent, input data acquisition, time sharing, output requirements, coding use and modification, and inclusion of internal checks/code reviews for system integrity.
- Observe or runs test of program using sample or actual data, assist in user acceptance training.
- Participate in the roll out and on time delivery of developed applications.
- Maintain a working knowledge of advancing technologies. Identify applicable solutions and implement with existing networks when appropriate.
- Work seamlessly with all IT Teams to ensure high standard of IT support at all levels.
- Maintain and develop documentation for responsible area. Prepare and provide status updates of assigned project plans and schedules.
- Maintain positive relations with all employees encouraging them to suggest ways of improving IT systems. Recommend/conduct training.
- Organize verbal and written ideas clearly, use appropriate business style.
- Identify creative ways to reduce cost by streamlining processes and systems (i.e. modification of responsibilities or consolidation of tasks, elimination of non-value added processes, or complete re-engineering of processes and systems).
- Drive continuous improvement through trend reporting analysis and metrics management.
MUST HAVE TECHNICAL SKILLS
- MVC Pattern (Windows Form / Web)
NICE TO HAVE
- Entity Framework
- Web API
- Rabbit MQ
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.