Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
- Respond to calls /emails/chats received from customer and address the customer needs or route the request accordingly
- Provide technical support on operational or maintenance of a personal computers/Applications/ other products/ peripherals using documented procedures and available tools
- Use appropriate troubleshooting techniques by using the relevant FAQ‘s and tools to identify and isolate the defects and follow guidelines on dispatching onsite engineer, if need arises
- Responsible to meet customer SLA’s agreed in place
- Responsible for setting customer expectation and escalate issues in case of need/process related to the higher level in order to resolve the issue to the customer’s complete satisfaction
- Appropriately log all calls accurately in helpdesk database/ CRM /ticketing system for proper customer management
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as assigned from time to time.
- Candidates should be willing to work in shifts depending upon the business requirement (the shifts can be 8 hrs/12 hrs, Day/Night/custom coverage hrs).
- Bilingual English and other Asian language (JAPANESE)
- Minimum 2+ years hands on experience in helpdesk job or call center.
- Working knowledge of fundamental operations of relevant software, hardware and other equipment
- Knowledge of relevant call tracking applications
- Knowledge and experience of customer service practices
- Related experience and training
- Oral and written communication skills
- Learning skills
- Customer service orientation
- Problem analysis
- Planning and organizing
- Attention to detail
- Stress tolerance
Have own initiative to remain up-to- date of the project in scope and also, on current industry standard process and technologies.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.