Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
- Communicates varied technical solutions to customers via multiple channels using effective communication, listening and comprehension skills; diffuses angry customers.
- Fully documents customer interactions in real-time; may author content for review.
- Solves problems in a timely manner using full understanding of the product functions and features and customer environment.
- Analyzes and corrects product issues/ malfunctions with intermittent supervision on day-to-day work and general supervision on new assignments.
- Works on a full range of problems of moderate scope that require selection and/or modification of existing procedures and processes.
- Manages multiple tickets related a spectrum of technical problems.
- Collaborates with fellow technicians and supervisor to solve complex problems. It will be require to work on rotating shift work to support the 7×24 global contact center business.
- Should have Bachelor’s degree.
- The ideal person should have 2-5 or equivalent combination of education and experience, or 5+ years of equivalent work experience.
- Demonstrates the ability to articulate technical issues in simple to understand terms to both management and customers.
- Demonstrates strong customer service and communication skills.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong written and verbal communication skill in Japanese language is a must.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.
SkillsHelp Desk, Support