Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
- Server & Network Monitoring
- Operate the troubleshooting and performance management systems in order to facilitate the resolution of all issues with information systems, corresponding applications, databases, and the network.
- Handle server and network incidents based on defined process, procedures and RFP
- Incident Management and Problem Management, Identifying and solving Problems and Known errors before Incidents occur in the first place
- Creating and updating operation manuals and other documents
- Deal with call and Emails in Japanese and English
- Sound communication skill in business field and possess excellent Listening skills, Writing skills and Reading skills in Japanese. His/her can explain and understand most of the details of description of both verbal and written Japanese and understand the their requirement
- 2 to 4 years of IT Engineering Experience
- Having supervisory skills is added merit.
- Project management knowledge/experience is preferred
- Experience in configuring any system monitoring tools such as Zabix/Zabicom
- Familiar with windows server OS and LAN (OR) good PC management skills
- Must possess a sound basis in Incident Management and Problem Management process such as Identifying and solving Problems and Known errors before Incidents occur in the first place
- Experience in Configuration Management
- Preferred CCNA, must have CCNT or Cisco certifications
- Hands on LAN/WAN Networking experience: 1 to 3 years
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.