Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
- Be the Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for all Service Management related activities.
- To interact with Customers & Team Leads in ensuring that Service Level Agreements are met consistently.
- To lead or be part of Continuous Service Improvement activities.
- To perform/ assist in Root Cause Analysis as-when-necessary.
- Provide input on process improvements, survey and analyze “best practices”, mentor, and influence, teach and coach individuals and teams in process improvement activities and methodology.
- Initiate actions to raise customer satisfaction level.
- Ensure all KPI reports and other ad-hoc reports are generated accurately within agreed time frame.
- Proactively liaise with business customers or delivery team leaders for all works related to data gathering and completion of reports.
- Gather and thoroughly analyze data, by coordinating with appropriate technical, compliance, business staff and management, and conduct baseline quantitative and qualitative metrics work.
- Reporting & Statistical Analysis of data mined and gathered from the ticket logging and tracking system.
- Prepare, manage and review related Service Management process documentations.
- Managing compliments/complaints/escalations/Non-compliance database.
- Complete audit work papers and memoranda by documenting audit tests and findings.
- Attend/ Conduct review meetings as and when required.
- Overall Quality supervision to ensure adherence to the client norms. Example: call/ email etiquette, dress-code, general behavior etc.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.