Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
- Serve as the initial point of contact for resolution of desktop/laptop/mobile or any internal IT related problems.
- Troubleshoot research, diagnose, document, and resolve technical issues surrounding internal IT, applications, email, other special applications, Internet connections, and hardware/peripheral equipment via telephone or remote desktop
- Document, track, resolve, and report on problems and work orders using ticketing system.
- Modify/create and troubleshoot user accounts via Active Directory, submit changes to file management and peripheral devices via ticket system, escalate incidents, and provide direct support to customers.
- Technical expertise in the setup, operation, and troubleshooting of all associated and follow-on operating systems
- Transition Management and IT Service Management (ITSM / ITIL)
- Operations responsibilities, Process Improvement, Continues improvement, ensuring smooth operations
- Process and Procedures
- Responsible to compile KPI documents and present it to the reporting manager
- Understand customer expectation and design a service solution accordingly
- Maintain good documentation on customer initiated procedures and ensure operations team is compliant with the processes
- To perform other miscellaneous job-related tasks as assigned
- Must be flexible enough to act at when the Operators are busy or absent Must be aware the capabilities of each OP and guide them accordingly
- Must be aware the capabilities of each OP and guide them accordingly
- Degree in IT field with min 5 years of working experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as call center operator.
- Excellent communication skills in Japanese and good in English (Oral and Written)
- Experience in network engineering or related experiences would be is added advantage.
- Willing to work on flexible working hours
- Proficient in Microsoft office tools and applications and remote support
- Supervisory skills are added merit
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
- Telephone answering skills and business etiquette as a general call center operator
- IT networking and Windows skills
- Ability to create basic documents required for the log record and e-mail
- Must meets the minimum skill for each responsible tasks at help desk
- Ability to control the operators as the leader of the team
- Must possess general ICT skills and the ability to practice the same in operation
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.