Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
- L1 / L2 / L3 Construction and Decommission
- Project Coordination – interface with local subsidiaries, vendors, head quarter engineers
- Troubleshoot L1 / L2 / L3 core devices
- Telco card installation and removal, DC Exchange, handling Traverse, 7470, Cisco 7500, 12000, ALU, DNX-Sycamore, Juniper Switches, etc
- Team operation cooperation
- Work remotely on NTT POP equipment
- SID Project management
- As per request to draw out network (topology diagram)
- Continuous Service Improvement
- Holder of CCNP (Routing and Switching), or equivalent working experience in Carrier and/or SI Vendor.
- Some of Working knowledge of the following are required at least.
- TCP/IP, LAN/WAN topologies and WAN protocols
- Telco experiences with E1, DS3, STM1/OC3 is preferable.
- Cisco router routing, IP-VPN experiences
- Experience in NMS
- About 3 years working experiences as to legacy equipment (i.e. ATM and TDM) in Carrier and/or SI Vendor,
- Or about 3 years’ equivalent working experiences and deep understanding of in WAN network technologies field.
- Working hour is Business Hour on Business Day. Able to work on non-BH during migration and while working with other countries Node engineers
- Able to work in flexible working time environment
- Excellent English Writing and Speaking Skill.
- Bachelor’s or Diploma degree of any Field
- Basic understanding of network technologies and IP technologies.
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work as a team member
- Desire to go above and beyond to improve our quality of customer services and operational efficiency.
- Good understand Monitoring tools, Network sniffers, Wireshark is a Plus
- Preferable at least 1 year working experience in NTTCOM services (understand the concept of Arcstar Network Topology and systems)
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.