Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
- Implement the global and regional HR programs and policies for the business functions and provide guidance and interpretation.
- Provide guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Identify training needs for business units and people manager coaching needs.
- Participate in evaluation and monitoring of success of training programs. Follow-up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Consult with line management providing HR guidance where appropriate.
- Provides day to day performance management guidance to line management (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions, etc.).
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention.
- Analyze trends and metrics in partnership with HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partner with legal department as needed/required.
- Implement and develop processes for talent development, promotions, transfers, etc.
- Be voice of regional business functions in regional and global HR forums providing analysis and facts. Drive for customized solutions for the business functions in the region.
- Reporting to Senior HRBP, APAC, the HR Business Partner (HRBP) plays a role aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units (Supply Chain and SPG).
- The HRBP serves as a consultant to global and regional senior managers on Human Resource related issues. This role will communicate needs proactively with HR department and business management to seek to develop integrated solutions.
- The HRBP formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value added service to management and employees that reflect the business objectives of the organization
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.
SkillsHuman Capital Management (HCM), Human Resources (HR)