Some of the key responsibilities will include:
Project Development / Enhancement
Perform new application development and Enhancement, participate in whole SDLC process.
To work with project team and other related department for the project.
To resolve application errors/bugs and incidents during the project and to ensure issues are identified, reported, tracked and closed in a timely manner.
To perform follow-up with required parties for closure.
To ensure systems/application documentation is kept up-to-date.
Reporting line and Working
- To regularly update application lead for progress updates.
- Assume responsibility for tasks as directed by supervisors.
- Compliance to IT standards and, SDLC standards, policies and procedures.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in SAS application development
- Experience with following :
- SAS Data Intelligence (DI)
- Enterprise Guide (EG)
- SAS Management Console (SMC)
- SAS Business Rules Manager (BRM)
- SAS Model Implementation Platform (MIP)
- SAS SPDS
- Microsoft SQL Server
- MS Windows Server and/or Unix Solaris
- Experience in application
- Highly result oriented and can work independently.
- Display drive to complete the assignment.
- Good analytical, technical, written and communication skills.
- Ability to work in the team.
- A recognized diploma/degree in Computer Science / Information Systems or its equivalent.