Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
- Providing SAP Material management and inventory management configuration to accommodate design requirements including procurement processes.
- 3+ years of on-hands SAP MM experience in implementation projects in the SAP MM
- Should have worked at least in 1 SAP MM implementation project as SAP MM Consultant and 1 complete full life cycle
- Participating in the projects to assist in the design, and do the hands-on development and implementation of IT solution related to procurement.
- Analyze the business requirements, design and configure SAP systems to meet the overall design goals.
- Working with the purchasing architect to ensure that the procurement technical design meets the overall architecture for the solution.
- Participating in project architecture and functional reviews to help ensure the design meets the overall program/project requirements.
- Ownership of deliverables in SAP MM and IM systems with including Enhancement of Warehouse management roll over projects.
- Design and support interfaces flowing between SAP and 3rd party systems.
- Troubleshoot, analyze and monitor IDOCs and resolve issues properly and able to give training to business teams with explanations on real practice
- Interact with middleware and EDI, and other 3rd party system teams to create new mappings and process improvements.
- Handling issues related to MH, inter module solution ticket handling and SLA management
- Must have hands on experience in SAP MM business Processes, Inter /Intra company stock transports and ALE-IDOC
- Knowledge in integration points on WM SD, PP QM, Physical Inventory procedures, Master data setup and maintenance
- Must have excellent communication skills
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.