Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
- Excellent expertise of OOP PHP backed up by wide portfolio of diverse projects – ranging from e-commerce through forums, portals to mobile optimized web pages and apps.
- Good working knowledge of object orientated design rules and design patterns.
- At least 5 years of experience of heavily working with modern PHP MVC frameworks: ideally Symfony 2/Zend 2 or any framework based on them.
- Optionally: Laravel, Code Igniter, Cake PHP. – Able to produce clean, efficient, well documented and scalable code.
- Experience with web design of bespoke solutions, built in house from scratch.
- Knowledge of HTTPs protocol and HTTPs methods. Familiarity with APIs and Ajax.
- Familiarity with web template engines. Ability to produce highly modular web designs by breaking down a web application pages to reusable templates.
- Experience with performance optimization, profiling and debugging tools, such as xdebug and xhprof.
- Excellent web UI debugging and in-browser design skills (chrome developer tools, firebug, etc.)
- High degree of web security awareness coupled with sound knowledge about common web security threats mitigation techniques.
- Working knowledge of git, composer, and grunt. Understanding of web server configs with ability to tweak them when necessary.
- Working knowledge of transactional and NoSQL databases – MySQL, MongoDB.
- Team player who can work independently, with minimal supervision, when needed. Great willingness to learn new skills and expand knowledge.
- Reviewing High Level Designs and highlighting any design issues.
- Independently prepare Low Level Design documents.
- Following defined development processes.
- Contribute towards quality improvement and configuration management System Integration and User Acceptance Testing support Ensuring there are very few defects in the components he/she is managing
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.