- Oversees and coordinates all facets of the day-to-day services and operations of the back end support, ensuring compliance with all Emerio policies, procedures, regulations and standards of practice.
- Oversees the work allocation, training, promotion and enforcement of internal procedures and controls, and problem resolution; evaluates performance and makes recommendations for personnel actions.
- Provides technical direction, leadership, guidance, and support to back end staff engaged in providing a comprehensive range of administrative services
- Directs and monitors the processing and entry of employee source data and documentation into the human resources information system and the manual personnel files; develops and implements policies and systems to ensure the highest standard of accuracy, timeliness, and efficiency in personnel records management.
- Continuously reviews and evaluates internal operating processes, facilities, systems, and procedures for effectiveness, efficiency, and responsiveness to customer requirements; develops and implements changes and enhancements as appropriate
- Provides oversight for quality assurance on the back end support
- Provides escalation support and provides follow-up as required
- Maintains updated processes and procedures for the respective area including knowledge base documents; assists in identifying issues for associate communication and education
- Ensures team performs required regulatory and compliance reporting
Oversee all facets of the day-to-day services and operations of the back end support
Oversee work allocation, training, promotion and enforcement of internal procedures and controls
Provide technical direction, leadership, guidance, and support to back end HR staff