Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
- Responsible for planning, tracking and managing the project/s assigned to ensure the project/s are delivered within the agreed schedule, budget and scope.
- Responsible for managing project expenditures to ensure it is well within the approved budget.
- Ensure timely completion of project activities according to the schedule baseline.
- Track and monitor closely project issues and risks and address or escalate (if required) for timely resolution.
- Conduct weekly and monthly project meetings to discuss and update project progress at project working and steering committee levels.
- Periodical reporting of project progress via the standard reporting templates/dashboards.
- Work closely with project team members and stakeholders to achieve the desired targets.
- Develop team members on the project management expectation to ensure effective and efficient results.
- Ensure to comply with the internal Group’s Project Life Cycle framework and Project Governance guidelines.
- Ensures compliance with the banking and financial regulatory requirements, Bank policies & procedures, Department’s policies and procedures and any policies and guidelines relevant to the project scope and/or deliverables.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.
SkillsProject Management (PM), Banking, Budgeting, PMP