Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent academic qualification.
- 3 – 4 years working experience in implementing, administering and supporting in IT Security positions.
- 1 – 2 years working experience in Security Operations Center / Technical Cyber Intelligence analyst.
- Knowledge of SPLUNK design architecture, implementation, customization, operation and improvement is a MUST.
- Experience in some or all following security tools (i.e. Vulnerability Assessment, SIEM, NGFW, IDS/IPS, Firewall Operation Management, Netflow, Web Filtering, Forensic, Anti-Virus, etc.).
- Solid understanding of IT incident response methodologies, techniques for detecting host- and network-based intrusions via intrusion detection technologies, defence-in-depth principles and network security architecture.
- Familiar with network design, services and tools.
- Self-motivated and team-oriented.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and must be able to explain technical issues to a non-technical audience; able to functionally decompose complex problems into simple, straight-forward solutions.
- Ability to work independently and learn quickly is a must.
- Occasional travels to other regional and international locations may be needed.
- Possess own transport as this position is based in Cyberjaya.
- Continuously looking for improvements in SIEM correlation, intrusion detection, and prevention.
- Create and maintain operational reports for Key Performance Indicators and Monthly Metrics.
- Collaborate with other teams to identify, resolve, and mitigate security events.
- Research and identify the new areas of risk and exposure where SOC should focus.
- Provide guidance to SOC analyst peers locally and globally on investigations and further analysis as needed.
- To undertake such other duties and/or hours of work as may be reasonably required and which are consistent with the general level of responsibility of this job.
- Active real-time monitors and analyse security dashboards, reports, and events to identify and alert on attacks, malicious activity, indicators of compromise, and malware on the corporate network and systems.
- Participates in the security incident response efforts and other security investigations activities as assigned.
- Provide log/network/malware/device analysis and making recommendations for remediation of security vulnerability conditions.
- Continually monitor, refine, and improve the SIEM and other security tools utilized by the Global SOC.
- Develop new processes and procedures to enhance SOC monitoring, analysis and escalation procedures.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.
SkillsSecurity, IPS/IDS, SIEM, Firewall, Antivirus