Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent academic qualification.
- 3-4 years working experience in implementing, administering and supporting in IT Security position.
- Experience or strong working knowledge of managing security infrastructure – e.g. firewalls, intrusion prevention systems (IPS), vulnerability assessment and remediation, secure web gateway, secure email gateway, web application firewalls (WAF), endpoint protection, cloud security, SIEM and log management technology.
- Familiar with network design, services and tools.
- Self-motivated and team-oriented
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and must be able to explain technical issues to a non-technical audience; able to functionally decompose complex problems into simple, straight-forward solutions.
- Ability to work independently and learn quickly is a must.
- Occasional travels to other regional and international locations may be needed.
- Possess own transport as this position is based in Cyberjaya.
- Review and analyse SIEM analyse security dashboards, reports, and events to identify and alert on attacks, malicious activity, indicators of compromise, and malware on corporate network and systems.
- Review security assessments and provide corporate security vulnerabilities, providing remediation recommendations and reporting.
- Continually monitor, refine, and improve the security technologies utilized by the Global SOC.
- Ensure that all of the systems, applications, and appliances of the threat and vulnerability management technologies are available and running effectively.
- To undertake such other duties and/or hours of work as may be reasonably required and which are consistent with the general level of responsibility of this job.
- Assist with developing, coordinating and documenting disaster recovery plans.
- Assists in the development and implementation of disaster recovery test plans.
- Participates in recovery drills.
- Be responsible for determining the security controls and procedures from business requirement, translating these into workable business solutions, this includes providing advice and consultancy on new and existing solutions.
- Assist with the development of security strategy plans and roadmaps based on sound enterprise architecture and security practices
- Assist in the design, implementation, documentation and publishing of security control and related policies.
- Monitor and manage significant security issues/breaches, taking remedial action where possible.
- Ensure that all new implementations of solutions are compliant with the security requirements; ensuring best practice is always followed.
- Serves as a contact for IT Security issues and assists with the formalization and documentation of related policy, procedures, standards and guidelines.
- Collaborate with other teams to identify, resolve, and mitigate security vulnerabilities.
- Work with IT vendors to evaluate needs and provide solutions for customers’ IT security requirements.
- Responsible for documentations of regional and global IT security
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.
SkillsSecurity, IPS/IDS, SIEM, Firewall, Cloud and Virtualisation