Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration or equivalent academic qualification.
- 3-4 years of working experience in coordinating the implementation, administration and support of information technology or security project.
- Accomplish individual should have working experience in demand management, and project management in large scale enterprise programs across region
- Information Security and/or Project Management certifications are a plus
- Self-motivated and team-oriented.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and must be able to explain technical issues to a non-technical audience; able to functionally decompose complex problems into simple, straight-forward solutions.
- Ability to work independently and learn quickly is a must.
- Occasional travels to other regional and international locations may be needed.
- Strong analytical and project organization skills.
- The ability to problem solve analytically and logically.
- Possess own transport as this position is based in Cyberjaya.
- Responsible for end-to-end project coordination, demonstrating ownership of the entire process from beginning to end.
- Manage change requests and demands. Assess impact to scope, schedule and cost; and communicate with key stakeholders.
- Prepare project status reports and financial reporting.
- Interpreting results and analyzing trends.
- Organize and facilitate project planning, status meetings, reviews, requirements and release planning, and other project-related meetings.
- Ability to document, enhance and create security metrics and key performance indicators.
- Coordinates large projects across the region as part of the Information Security objectives and priorities.
- Identify and establish relationships with internal/external partners.
- Manages global incident recovery drills.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with stakeholders to analyses and document business and security requirements.
- Be responsible for determining the security controls and procedures from business requirement, translating these into workable business solutions, this includes providing advice and consultancy on new and existing solutions.
- Serves as a contact for Information Security business issues and assists with the formalization and documentation of related policy, procedures, standards and guidelines.
- Collaborate with other stakeholders and technical team to develop project plan for security program deployment in the regions.
- Developing metrics and reporting mechanisms for measuring information security across the enterprise.
- Assist with the development of security strategy plans and roadmaps based on sound enterprise architecture and security practices.
- Assist in the design, implementation, documentation and publishing of security controls, policies, standards and guidelines.
- Ensure that all new implementations of business solutions are compliant with the security requirements; ensuring best practice is always followed.
- Work with IT vendors to evaluate needs and provide solutions for customers’ information security requirements.
- Responsible for documentation of regional and global information security.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.
SkillsSecurity, Project Management (PM)