Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
- Functional Testing, Manual Testing
- Must know functional, non functional, manual and automation testing.
- Detail oriented: able to document and follow detailed instructions within test scripts as well as defects tracking documents (i.e., steps to recreate the problem).
- Understanding of testing concepts and how testing fits in with the overall project life cycle.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Must have a desire to work in an information systems environment.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or other related courses.
- Must have atleast 4 to 6 years of related work experience in Quality Assurance in Software Engineering.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.