Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
- The ideal person must possess at least a Bachelor in Software Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
- At least 1 year of relevant working experience in a software development environment.
- Strong practical experience in writing automated scripts that are well-structured, optimized, documented and tested.
- Experience in tools used for configuration management (e.g., ClearCase, Git, Jenkins, ClearQuest, Electric Commander, Electric Cloud, etc.).
- Experience in scripts, primarily in Perl and Python.
- Experience in ASP .NET or CGI Perl.
- Excellent task management, clear communication skills and writing skills.
- Working knowledge in Unix, Linux and Windows environment.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Experience with Agile related process and framework is a plus.
- Experience with JIRA, Bitbucket is a plus.
- Software Configuration Management popularly known as SCM; is the task of tracking and controlling changes in the software. Configuration management practices include revision control and the establishment of baselines.
- The goals of SCM are generally Configuration identification, Configuration control, Status accounting, Build management, Process management, Environment management and Defect tracking.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.
SkillsClearCase, ClearQuest, Git