Indus iPerSyst is an insurance premium management solution that simplifies policy renewal and improves premium collection. As Indus’ partner, Emerio helps insurance companies maximise their revenue by delivering an automated, easy-to-use solution that boosts policy renewal and premium revenue.
Segmentation & Prioritisation
Rule based segmentation and allocation to tele-callers and other users.
Improved Customer Contact
Parameterised follow-up supports lapsed policy reinstatement, unpaid policy renewal and improves customer engagement.
Streamlined & Effective Renewal Process
Seamless, end-to-end automation from remainder calling to follow-up on early and late lapses.
Compressed & Efficient Renewal Cycle
Improve efficiency with automatic data download, automatic & manual dunning, and other time & cost saving features.
Performance Measurement & Dashboard Reporting
Monitor renewals, lapses, etc., and use score cards to set benchmarks.
- Ready To Implement: iPerSyst can be implemented in less than 12 weeks time
- Technological Advantage: Modular J2EE architecture connects to other insurance applications and enables data upload. Interface mechanisms include flat files, RMI calls, web services, DB links, etc. The solution is platform agnostic and can support thousands of users
- Add-on Modules
- BSC – Define balanced score cards to objectively assess agent performance
- CNI – Calculate agent payouts based on performance levels
- RIM – Track the inventory of physical receipt books used by field force
- THS – Share standards and best practices with tele-callers by configuring help scripts
- LMS – Create and manage leads to enhance sales prospecting