INDUS CORPORATE LOAN
Indus Corporate Loan Originations is a loan application processing solution for corporate loans that uses automation to bring efficiency and accuracy to the lending process. As Indus’ partner, Emerio leverages Corporate Loan Originations to reduce risk and improve lending transparency for banks and other financial institutions.
Configurable financial structure covering statements, ratio & sensitivity analysis.
Automatic generation and scheduling of reports, dashboards, etc. using MIS engine.
User configurable parameterised & dynamic workflow
Includes maker-checker facility
Automatic deviation trigger based on measurement of credit, financial operational risk
- Customer Centric Underwriting: Single loan application to process single or multiple facilities (Funded & Non-Fund based)
- Dynamic Workflow Configuration: Support different customer segments – SME and Corporate
- Rule Builder Tool: User configurable workflow configuration, approval matrix
- Append Guarantors: Corporate as well as Individuals can be appended as guarantors at the application stage
- Demographic and Specific Data Capture: Capture management details, company information, existing exposure, organisation structure, manufacturing facilities, etc.
- Financial Data capture and Analytics: Electronic upload of customer financials with ability to calculate ratios, return on assets; supports debt servicing
- External Interface: Interfacing capability with Credit Bureaus , Rating Agencies, Fraud Database, etc.
- Multiple Verification Types: Multiple verification types are supported and can be initiated for entities like factory, inventory, asset, financiers and books of accounts
- Multiple Approval Types: Multi-tier including committee approvals, peer reviews, ratifications, deviation approval
- Document Management: Linking of set of documents to Customer, Collateral and Facility . Ability to upload digitised documents
- Decision History: Maintenance of Decision History of approvals.