INDUS COMMISSIONS AND
Indus Commissions and Incentives simplifies the calculation of commissions and incentives for the BFSI and Telecom sectors. As an Indus partner, Emerio offers hi-tech solutions that improve sales efficiency in businesses that depend on agents for revenue generation.
Configure strategic incentive/commission plans.
Supports extremely flexible commission and incentive schemes.
Avoid excess payout with enhanced control and automation.
Improve Agency Services
Reduction in disputes and rapid payouts boost agency service and retention.
Automation of payouts by integrating with transaction data cuts costs.
- Trigger Based Calculation: Calculations can be triggered by events
- Multi-tiered Payments: Supports definition of multi-tiered payment structure
- Flexible Plan Linking: Multiple commission and incentive plans can to linked to an entity
- Frequency: Frequencies can be defined to trigger commission calculations
- Rule Based Calculation: Rules can be defined to calculate commission basis percentage, flat payouts or mixed structures
- Claw Back: Define parameter-based claw backs which could be either absolute or percentage based
- Manual Adjustment: Manual adjustment of calculated commission is supported
- Reporting: Exhaustive predefined reporting capability.