Emerio, an NTT Communications company, is a leading IT solutions and services organisation with deep roots in South East Asia.
We provide a suite of solutions and IT services for Banking, Insurance, Telecommunications, Utilities, Education, Government, Hospitality and Social Services verticals. We have been consistently delivering high quality services with our in-country and right-shored teams of domain and technology experts for the last 20 years.
Combining NTT Communications’ world-class capabilities in networks, data centres, hosting, cloud, and managed security services with Emerio’s process and technology expertise in IT applications, IT Infrastructure and Consulting Services, we offer comprehensive, tailor-made, scalable and secure solutions to our clients.
Our long-term approach to client relationships embodies reliability, efficiency and adaptability.
- Emerio was founded in Singapore in 1997
- Currently employs over 1,850 people
- Has operations in 11 countries with delivery centers in Singapore (HQ), Malaysia, Indonesia, India, Philippines and Thailand
- Offers comprehensive ICT solutions, provisioning and management of IT infrastructure and business applications, data analytics and consulting services
- Focused on service excellence and customer delight
- A fully owned subsidiary of NTT Communications which is part of NTT Group, a US$105 billion Group.
About NTT Group:
NTT Group is one of the world’s largest companies in data hosting, connecting more than 230 centres worldwide. Its’ wholly owned marine fibre-optic cable network makes up the world’s second largest IP backbone. NTT Group’s global network is supported by offices in every major geographic region, delivering service, support and technical expertise to you.
About NTT Communications
NTT Communications was founded in 1999 and provides consultancy, architecture, cloud services and security to optimise the ICT environments of enterprises. These offerings are backed by the company’s worldwide infrastructure, including leading global tier-1 IP network, Arcstar Universal One™ VPN network reaching 196 countries and 140 secure data centres worldwide.